Raleigh road crews will continue a load-and-haul storm debris removal operation as city roads are cleared, the city reported this morning in a news release.
Raleigh residents should bring all storm debris to the curb. Storm debris may also be carried to the Yard Waste Center, 900 New Hope Road. Normal disposal fees will be waived.
Property owners are responsible for removal of construction and repair debris.
Owners of residential and commercial properties can take debris to Wake Country disposal sites:
- Red Rock Landfill, 7130 New Landfill Drive, Holly Springs
- Shotwell Road Transfer Station, 5509 Thornton Road, Raleigh
Owners of residential property can dispose of construction and repair debris at the following Wake County sites:
- 10505 Old Stage Road, Raleigh
- 3600 Yates Mill Pond Road, Raleigh
- 8401 Battle Bridge Road, Raleigh
- 3913 Lillie Liles Road, Wake Forest
- 9008 Deponie Drive, Raleigh
- 2001 Durham Road - NC 98, Wake Forest
All disposal sites will operate daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For a complete list of materials that are accepted and for a list of locations, visit www.wakegov.com/recycling/residents/conveniencectrs.htm.