A handful of food trucks will gather for the Valentine's Day Food Rodeo and Fundraiser from 5:30-9:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 14 at the Carrboro Farmers' Market.
The beneficiaries are two local nonprofits: Table, an Orange County nonprofit that targets hunger relief, and the Inter-Faith Council for Social Service, a homeless outreach organization that offers beds, meals, medical care and other services.
The trucks that will be serving food include:
- Baguettaboutit: Baguette sandwiches featuring local sausages and specialty sauces. @baguettaboutit
- Cocoa Cinnamon: Select coffee, teas, spices and handmade chocolates. @cocoacinnamon
- Chirba Chirba: Asian street fare truck specializing in Chinese dumplings. @ChirbaChirba
- Parlez-Vous Crepe: Made-to-order sweet and savory crepes. @parlezvouscrepe
- Monuts Donuts: A mix of classic and modern donut flavors. @monutsdonuts
All trucks will donate a portion of their proceeds to the charities as well as collect nonperishable food items and donations.