Ahh! That last one stumped several of you. But we got a healthy 100-percent-correct group from those of you who chose to Mash in honor of the sweltering temperatures. Our randomly selected winner was Phil Ricketts of Cary.
The heat wave is over and so is our game ... for now.
Here are the answers. Stay cool.
1. John Cusack and Demi Moore find love and abject terror when theyre stalked by serial killer David Berkowitz. One Crazy Summer of Sam
2. Screenwriter Diablo Codys steamy 80s neo-noir stars Megan Fox as a demonically possessed cheerleader and William Hurt as a sleazy Florida lawyer. Jennifers Body Heat
3. Based on one of Faulkners most puzzling short stories, this 1958 drama finds lonesome drifter Paul Newman falling in love with John Candys vacationing air-traffic controller. The Long Hot Summer Rental
4. Security guard Ben Stiller and Philly detective Sidney Pointier team up when a historical exhibit of small town racist America suddenly comes to life. In the Heat of the Night at the Museum
5. Director Bruce Robinsons bizarre 1987 comedy-slasher features two unemployed British actors squaring off against a hook-handed killer. Withnail and I Know What You Did Last Summer
6. Zooey Deschanel, cute as several hundred buttons, joins Vin Diesel in this latest installment of the street-racing rom-com series. Fast 500 Days of Summer
7. Jack Nicholson stars as book-burning mental patient in this 1966 sci-fi classic. Fahrenheit 451 Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
8. Spielberg takes on Hemingway, with Ava Gardner. Empire of the Sun Also Rises
9. Its indie-quirk mania as Steve Carell and Amy Adams join Emily Blunt and Abigail Breslin in the crime-scene cleanup business. Co-starring Michael J. Fox as a mouse, and Alan Arkin, twice. (three films) Stuart Little Miss Sunshine Cleaning
10. A temporally unstable Jacuzzisends Mickey Rourke and Ellen Barkin to war-torn Sudan, with Jack Lemmon, Marilyn Monroe and Gerard Butler as an ex-con minister. (four films) Johnny Handsome Like It Hot Tub Time Machine Gun Preacher