CARTHAGE — Moore County Sheriffs deputies have arrested seven people and seized more than $3.3 million of drugs and cash in connection with a drug sweep involving four police departments across two counties.
The investigation uncovered 745 pounds of marijuana valued at $3.2 million, two pounds of methamphetamine valued at $92,000, cash adding up to almost $9,500 and four long guns.
Those arrested include:
• Amador Villa Flores, 24, of 5018 Edith Oak Road in Wingate. He is charged with two counts of felony trafficking in methamphetamine, felony possession of methamphetamine, felony maintaining a vehicle to keep a controlled substance and misdemeanor resisting a law enforcement officer.
Police seized a pound of methamphetamine, valued at $46,000, and $522 of cash in connection with Flores arrest. His bail is set at $100,000.
• Antonio Gaytan Lopez, 29, of 1120 Unarco Road in Marshville. He is charged with felony conspiracy to traffic in methamphetamine and two counts of felony trafficking in methamphetamine. Lopezs bail is set at $500,500.
• Octavio Valdez Villa, 26, of 409 East Village Drive in Monroe. He is charged with felony conspiracy to traffic in methamphetamine, two counts of felony trafficking in methamphetamine, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
Police seized a pound of methamphetamine, valued at $46,000, and $8,975 in cash in connection with his arrest. Villas bail is set at $500,000.
• Alton Devonne Greene, 60, of 6215 East Lawyers Road in Monroe. He is charged with felony trafficking in marijuana, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep and sell controlled substances and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
Police seized 745 pounds of marijuana, valued at $3.2 million, three rifles and one shotgun in connection with his arrest. Greenes bail is set at $500,000.
• Randy Allen Dalmida, 33, and April Lynn Bush, 31, of 122 Family Road in Robbins. They each are charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana, misdemeanor possession or sale of a non-tax paid liquor and misdemeanor child abuse.
Dalmida is also charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, three counts of felony trafficking in opiates, two counts of felony sell and deliver of a Schedule II controlled substance, felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule II controlled substance, felony possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana, felony sell marijuana and felony deliver marijuana.
Police seized 4 grams of marijuana, a 12 gauge shotgun, a small quantity of non-tax paid liquor. Other quantities of marijuana and Oxycodone pills were bought and seized during the investigation leading to the arrests. Dalmidas bail is set at $125,000.
• Doris Cockman Tyner, 63, of 909 J Dowdy Road in Carthage. She is charged with five counts of felony trafficking in opiates and three counts of felony obtaining a controlled substance by misrepresentation to a healthcare provider. Tyner was fraudulently obtaining Oxycodone and Opana according to a police news release. Tyners bail is set at $5,000.
The arrests are part of a joint investigation between the Moore County Sheriffs Office, Union County Sheriffs Office, Monroe Police Department and Marshville Police Department.