Bobcats at Pacers
7 p.m., Bankers Life Fieldhouse
TV: SportSouth Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||PPG||RPG||Pos, Player||PPG||RPG|
|G, K. Walker||17.3||3.5||G, G. Hill||14.6||4.1|
|G, G. Henderson||12.8||3.4||G, L. Stephenson||8.3||3.8|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||9.2||5.8||F, P. George||17.8||7.8|
|F. B. Mullens||12.6||8.1||F. D. West||17.4||7.6|
|C, B. Biyombo||4.4||7.0||C, R. Hibbert||9.9||8.3|
Matchup to Watch
Paul George vs. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist: George is having a breakout season at small forward. Rookie Kidd-Gilchrists play has fallen off of late. He hasnt had a double-figure scoring game in his past 11.
• The Pacers have been one of the NBAs best defensive teams this season, but they can struggle to score. Raleighs David West is the Pacers best half-court option, with a variety of mid-post jump shots and drives.
• The Pacers recent five-game winning streak included playing three games in three nights and winning them all.
• The last meeting between these teams was a blowout, with the Pacers winning 103-76. Center Roy Hibbert dominated with 18 points and seven rebounds.
• After going small for scoring purposes in previous games, Bobcats coach Mike Dunlap kept center Bismack Biyombo in for defense and rode out a fourth-quarter victory over the Boston Celtics on Monday.
• The Pacers lead the NBA, averaging 45.5 rebounds per game. Rebounding is never the Bobcats strength.
Did you know?
The Pacers can play some stifling defense. They recently held the Philadelphia 76ers to 69 points on 31-of-90 shooting.