Raptors at Bobcats
7 p.m., Time Warner Cable Arena
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||17.2||3.3||G, K. Lowry||12.1||4.8|
|G, G. Henderson||14.0||3.5||G, D. DeRozan||17.5||4.1|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||8.9||3.3||F, R. Gay||18.2||6.1|
|F, J. McRoberts||4.5||3.8||F, A. Johnson||10.3||7.6|
|C, B. Biyombo||4.4||7.0||C, J. Valanciunas||7.3||5.7|
Matchup to Watch
Gerald Henderson vs. DeMar DeRozan: Henderson has been on a run lately that is by far his best work as an NBA player not just points but assists and blocks. Its an NBA cliche, but remember it is a potential contract year for him.
• The Raptors and Philadelphia go back-and-forth for the ninth-best record in the Eastern Conference, but its unlikely either one catches Milwaukee for the last playoff spot.
• Toronto made the big deal around the trade deadline, acquiring Rudy Gay from Memphis. No question Gay is a talent, but very much a question whether hes worth that massive contract.
• Bobcats made only nine of 14 free throws in the fourth quarter against Washington on Monday, which easily could have cost them that game.
• Byron Mullens hasnt won back his starting spot, but he did play 30 minutes Monday more than in any of the previous 13 games.
• Bobcats rookie Jeff Taylor didnt play Monday, by coachs decision, for the first time since the first game of the season.
Did you know?
The Raptors are one of only two Eastern Conference teams to lose a season series with the Bobcats last season or this one. The Bobcats clinched the season series with the Wizards on Monday.