Bobcats at Bucks
8 p.m. Monday, Bradley Center
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||17.5||3.5||G, B. Jennings||17.6||3.1|
|G, G. Henderson||15.2||3.8||G, M. Ellis||19.4||3.9|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||9.1||5.6||F, M. Daniels||5.6||2.4|
|F.J. McRoberts||5.1||4.2||F. E. Ilyasova||13.0||7.1|
|C, B. Biyombo||4.5||7.0||C, L. Sanders||9.6||9.5|
Matchup to Watch
Monta Ellis vs. Gerald Henderson: Henderson has had a great two weeks. Ellis is as quick as anyone Henderson has to defend as a two-guard.
• The Bucks have won three of their past 10, but they still have a 51/2-game lead over Philadelphia for the last playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.
• The Bucks have owned the Bobcats in the Bradley Center 14-1 all-time.
• You think of Brandon Jennings as a shoot-first point guard, but he had 19 assists in a game this season against the Toronto Raptors.
• Bucks center Larry Sanders deserves most-improved consideration. He has 10 or more rebounds in eight of his past nine games.
• Bobcats forward Byron Mullens has missed the past two games with a sore ankle.
Did you know?
The Bucks play great takeaway defense. Theyve had 47 games this season when theyve forced 15 or more turnovers.