We’ve been stockpiling some new guides to help you grow a great garden. We’ll draw for seven books Monday evening.
• “The Gardener’s Guide to Common-Sense Pest Control” by William Olkowski, Sheila Daar and Helga Olkowski.
• “Small Garden Handbook: Making the Most of Your Outdoor Space” by Andrew Wilson.
• “Encyclopedia of Gardening Techniques” by the American Horticultural Society.
• “Starting Seeds: How to Grow Healthy, Productive Vegetables, Herbs, and Flowers from Seed” by Barbara Ellis.
• “Gardening By Cuisine: An Organic-Food Lover’s guide to Sustainable Living” by Patti Moreno.
• “Garden Rescue: First Aid for Plants and Flowers” by Jo Whittingham.
• “Grow Your Own in Pots: With 30 Step-by-Step Projects Using Vegetables, Fruit, and Herbs” by Kay Maguire.
For a chance to win, send email to email@example.com by 5 p.m. Monday. You must put “Book Giveaway” in the subject line for your entry to be considered. In the body of the email, include your name and mailing address and the name of the book you hope to win. We’ll draw at random and announce the winners in the next Home & Garden.