• Hiring and Keeping the Best People by Harvard Business Essentials, Harvard Business Review Press, 192 pages.
• Likeable Social Media: How to Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, and Be Generally Amazing on Facebook (and Other Social Networks) by Dave Kerpen, McGraw Hill, 272 pages.
• Forbes Greatest Business Stories of All Time by Daniel Gross, Wiley, 368 pages.
• The 100 Best Business Books of All Time: What They Say, Why They Matter and How They Can Help You by Jack Covert and Todd Sattersten, Portfolio Trade, 368 pages.
• Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers by Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur, Wiley, 288 pages.