From free doughnuts to free and discounted meals, Halloween treats from retailers are abundant this year.
While kids are the major beneficiaries, there are a few that don’t require you to be among the under-12 set or dressed in costume.
Here’s a wrap-up of Halloween treats in the Triangle:
• Reserve one Halloween movie on Redbox through Oct. 31 and get 50 cents off a second movie rental. Get the details HERE.
• Pizzas are $5 on Halloween at Carrabba’s restaurants. Build your own 10-inch pie or select a favorite off the menu. For five bucks more, get an Italian salad for two.
• Stop by a Sonic Drive-In and corn dogs are 50 cents all day long on Halloween.
• At Moe’s Southwest locations in the Triangle, get a free Chimichurri burrito when you dress up as your favorite “dearly departed rocker.” The freebie offer is valid Oct. 31 through Saturday, Nov. 2 as part of the chain’s Day of The Dead Musicians celebration.
• At Chipotle, burritos, bowls, salads, or orders of tacos will be $3 from 4 p.m. to closing on Oct. 31 for customers who come in dressed for Halloween.
• Kids ages 12 and under eat free at Sweet Tomatoes through Halloween night. No coupons or costumes required. One child eats free with each adult paying full-price.
• At IHOP restaurants, kids 12 and under get free “Scary Face” pancakes all day long on Oct. 31 at participating restaurants. No coupon necessary.
The buttermilk pancake comes with a whipped topping mouth and a glazed strawberry for a nose, along with two mini Oreo cookies for eyes and eight pieces of candy corn for teeth.
• Krispy Kreme stores will be handing out free doughnuts on Oct. 31. No age requirement but you must wear a costume. Halloween-themed, Pumpkin Spice and Pumpkin Cheesecake doughnuts will be up for grabs.
The Raleigh, Wake Forest, Fuquay-Varina and Chapel Hill stores are participating in the freebie.
• Kids eat free at On the Border restaurants through Oct. 31 with the purchase of an adult meal. Get the coupon on the chain’s Facebook page.
• Kids also eat free on Halloween at Outback Steakhouse. You must purchase an adult meal to get the freebie, according to the Outback Steakhouse Facebook page.
• Kids in costume will get a free children’s meal at Tijuana Flats restaurants on Oct. 31, according to the Tijuana Flats Facebook page. An adult entree purchase is required.
• Food Lion stores are giving away free cupcakes from the bakery to kids 12 and under who dress up as a lion on Halloween.
• Children eat free at Olive Garden restaurants through Halloween night with the purchase of an adult meal. Click HERE to get your coupon.