Like to learn more about home design and upkeep? Well draw names for five books with expert advice on Monday evening.
• Whats a Homeowner to Do? 442 Things You Should Know by Stephen Fanuka and Edward Lewine.
• Compact Houses: 50 Creative Floor Plans for Well-Designed Small Homes by Gerald Rowan.
• Marrakesh by Design: Decorating with All the Colors, Patterns, and Magic of Morocco by Maryam Montague.
• Prefabulous + Almost Off The Grid: Your Path to Building an Energy-Independent Home by Sheri Koones.
• Nell Hills Rooms We Love by Mary Carol Garrity.
For a chance to win, send an email to email@example.com by 5 p.m. Monday. You must put Book Giveaway in the subject line for your entry to be considered. In the body of the email, include your name and mailing address and the name of the book youd like to win. Well draw at random and announce the winners in the next Home & Garden.