When winter’s chill makes it too nasty to garden, what’s better than a good book about gardening? We’ll draw names for five books with expert advice on Monday evening.
• “Kitchen Gardening for Beginners: A simple guide to growing fruit and vegetables” by Simon Akeroyd.
• “Rosemary Gladstar’s Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner’s Guide.”
• “The Gardener’s Guide to Cactus: The 100 Best Paddles, Barrels, Columns, and Globes” by Scott Calhoun.
• “Simple Steps to Success: Lawns and Groundcover” by Simon Akeroyd.
• “Simple Steps to Success: Fruit and Vegetables in Pots” by Jo Whittingham.
For a chance to win, send an email to email@example.com by 5 p.m. Monday. You must put “Book Giveaway” in the subject line for your entry to be considered. In the body of the email, include your name and mailing address and the name of the book you’d like to win. We’ll draw at random and announce the winners in the next Home & Garden.