It’s the final week of the Great Garden Book Giveaway, with two books that offer useful ways to use what you grow. We’ll draw Monday for these books:
• “National Geographic Guide to Medicinal Herbs: The World’s Most Effective Healing Plants,” by Rebecca L. Johnson, Steven Foster, Tieraona Low Dog and David Kiefer.
• “Growing at the Speed of Life: A Year in the Life of My First Kitchen Garden” by Graham Kerr.
For a chance to win, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 a.m. Monday. You must put “Book Giveaway” in the subject line for your entry to be considered. In the body of the email, include your name and mailing address and the name of the book you want to win.
Winners of last week’s drawing are:
• Gib and Deb Ash of Washington, N.C.: “Fairy Gardening: Creating Your Own Magical Miniature Garden.”
• Debra Routh of Holly Springs: “The Mini Farming Guide to Composting.”
• Molly Hess of Smithfield: “Pruning & Training: The Definitive Guide to Pruning.”
Congratulations, winners! Your books are on the way.