Sure you can wear shamrocks head to toe, but we prefer to go the more subtle and some might say more practical route on St. Patricks Day.
Seriously, you can wear a Kiss Me, Im Irish T-shirt one or two days a year, but you can wear these items in stores now on March 17 and way beyond.
Heres a look:
• Gumdrop Gems earrings from Kate Spade New York look good enough to eat, but youll be better off wearing them. Trust us. $78 at Nordstrom (for store details or to shop online, nordstrom.com). Also at neimanmarcus.com, katespade.com.
• Your friends will be green with envy when you show up (with dry feet) in new boots from Hunter. The Original Short Gloss Rain Boot in glossy jade is $130 at nordstrom.com.
• Preppy with a bit of an edge, a green-striped V-neck blouse by Worthington is $36 at JCPenney. To find a store or shop online: jcp.com.
• Pick up a three-quarter-length-sleeve T-shirt in majestic pine that will become a wardrobe staple. Its a terrific buy, as its good for layering, too. $14.50 at oldnavy.com.
• A little green eye shadow could be just the thing to give your look a bit of cool, retro flair (think American Hustle). Try Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow in Ivy Envy. Its $22 at department store Estee Lauder counters. To find one, esteelauder.com.