This week, a slate of trunk shows in the Triangle will offer new looks and deals on everything from bridal gowns to sandals.
• Gown designer Lea-Ann Belter will visit Traditions by Anna bridal boutique in Raleigh for a trunk show of bridal and debutante gowns on Friday and Saturday. Belter’s gowns, which feature hand-sewn pearls, Austrian crystals and embroidery, range in price from $2,300 to $5,000. Appointments: 919-783-8652.
• Sidney Thomas Jewelers in Raleigh’s Crabtree Valley Mall hosts an estate jewelry trunk show Friday through Sunday. Customers are invited to bring in their own estate jewelry for trades, as well. To learn more, call 919-510-8484.
• Main and Taylor will have the latest summer sandal styles from Jack Rogers for a trunk show at their Raleigh store Saturday. During the show, shoppers who purchase three pairs will receive a fourth free, and those buying fewer than three pairs will receive a 10 percent discount. Details: 919-821-1556.
• Bailey’s Fine Jewelry in Raleigh’s Cameron Village will host a trunk show of new pieces from the Slane jewelry line of sister design duo Landon and Heath Slane. The event is 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday. Appointments: 919-829-7337.
• New gowns from the Monique Lhuillier Bliss line will be in store at Alexia’s bridal boutique in Raleigh for a trunk show Saturday and Sunday. Shoppers who place an order during the event will receive purchase incentives. Appointments: 919-829-5900.
Nordstrom beauty event
Beauty experts will offer tips and tricks during complimentary makeup, skin care and fragrance consultations during Nordstrom’s Beauty Trend Event, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Nordstrom in the Streets at Southpoint in Durham. To schedule an appointment, call 919-806-3700.
A blow-out boot camp
B. Out the BlowDry Bar Salon will host a blow-out boot camp to share tips and techniques for perfecting blow-outs at 2 p.m. Monday. The session will be held at 714 W. Peace St., Raleigh. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Send Stylin’ tips to email@example.com.