How to Activate your N&O Plus Account
Existing News & Observer Home Delivery and e-edition subscribers:
In order to access The News & Observer's digital products, you'll need to create an account with Press+.
Don't worry, it's easy. Just read this tutorial and then follow the link at the bottom of the page to get started.
If you have already set up your Press+ account, you're halfway there. All you'll need to do is click on "Sign In" and log in using your existing Press+ email address and password.
After you click the activation link, please follow these steps:
• Select the "Activate your Plus account" option.
• Select the "Digital Plus for current Print subscribers and E-Edition subscribers" option.
• Click "Next".
• Enter your information to create your new Press+ account. All information is required.
Note: The "Email" fields are case sensitive. The Email address and Password you enter will be your log-in credentials. The "Security Question" and "Security Answer" will be used should you forget your password.
• Click "Continue".
• Enter the name and address on your News & Observer subscription. All information is required.
• Click "Submit".
• You're done!
A confirmation email with your information will be sent shortly.
Note: First bill date is the date you created your N&O Plus account. You will not be billed by Press+.
• Click "Print" if you wish to keep a printed confirmation for your records. Click "Close" and you will now have full access to our digital products.
• To read the e-edition, return to our e-edition page and select your reading device sign-in
Your new N&O Plus digital account will grant you full access to newsobserver.com, our smartphone apps, mobile website and e-edition. Please note that smartphone apps are not supported on all devices. N&O Plus subscriptions do not include access to the Kindle or Nook e-reader editions.