Reach a growing, smart and affluent market with The News & Observer and its community newspapers.
- 372,200: Avg. daily N&O readership
- 545,200: Avg. Sunday N&O readership
- 749,600: Weekly print readership
- 825,000: Weekly print + online readership
- In its home county of Wake, The N&O reaches 59% of adults within a week;
49% over 5 weekdays; and 62% over 4 Sundays.
Never miss a local story.
Affluent, smart readers..
- Average household income: $87,337 ($11,000 higher than the market)
- Attended college: 78%
- Own their home: 78%
More readers than ever.
In the Raleigh-Durham DMA, more adults than ever read The News & Observer in print or online.
- The News & Observer
- The Cary News
- The Chapel Hill News
- The Clayton News-Star
- The Durham News
- Eastern Wake News
- Garner-Cleveland Record
- The Herald (Johnston County)
- Midtown Raleigh News
- North Raleigh News
- Southwest Wake News
Source: Scarborough Research, October 2010-September 2011
in Raleigh-Durham DMA