08/13/2009 1:40 PM
01/11/2012 2:28 PM
Reach a growing, smart and affluent market with The News & Observer and its community newspapers.
- 372,200: Avg. daily N&O readership
- 545,200: Avg. Sunday N&O readership
- 749,600: Weekly print readership
- 825,000: Weekly print + online readership
- In its home county of Wake, The N&O reaches 59% of adults within a week;
49% over 5 weekdays; and 62% over 4 Sundays.
Affluent, smart readers..
- Average household income: $87,337 ($11,000 higher than the market)
- Attended college: 78%
- Own their home: 78%
More readers than ever.
In the Raleigh-Durham DMA, more adults than ever read The News & Observer in print or online.
- The News & Observer
- The Cary News
- The Chapel Hill News
- The Clayton News-Star
- The Durham News
- Eastern Wake News
- Garner-Cleveland Record
- The Herald (Johnston County)
- Midtown Raleigh News
- North Raleigh News
- Southwest Wake News
Source: Scarborough Research, October 2010-September 2011
in Raleigh-Durham DMA
Join the Discussion
News & Observer is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.