02/06/2012 2:07 PM
04/16/2013 3:10 PM
- Nearly 690,000 DMA adults, 31% have a Smart Phone.
- 54% of Smart Phone users in the DMA use it for news, traffic, weather, sports and stocks.
- Demographics of Smart Phone users in the DMA:
- 45% are between the ages of 18-34, 43% are between the ages of 35-54.
- 43% have household incomes of $75K+
- 71% own their own home.
- 43% are college graduates or more.
— Source: Scarborough Research, Raleigh-Durham DMA, October 2010-September 2011
Reach this young, active, on the go reader wherever they go with a mobile advertising sponsorship. Sponsorships include a mobile optimized landing page, click to call functionality, and mapping of your business' location.
Learn more about mobile advertising with newsobserver.com here (.pdf file)
Join the Discussion
News & Observer is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.