Target your Advertising Dollars with our Target Smart Program
The News & Observer’s Turnkey Print and Deliver program offers a high-impact, cost-effective and flexible way to deliver your advertising message to consumers. For less than 4.5 cents per piece, we will design, print and deliver a customized, targeted single-sheet insert in any News & Observer product.
- Targeted distribution allows you to concentrate your advertising message where it is most effective.
- Stand-alone format gets noticed by readers.
- Flexible formatting and multiple printing options mean we have a piece that will fit almost any budget.
- Short turnaround lets you focus on timely items and specials that will bring customers into your store.
- For more information, contact your News & Observer Account Executive or call Carol Temple at (919) 836-5643.
Kraft Inserts provides high-impact advertising at an outstanding price
Kraft inserts are produced as a single-fold, 4-page tabloid (11 5/8” x 12”) printed on heavy Kraft paper stock in full color.
You can run your Kraft insert in the ZIP codes of your choice on any day between Tuesday and Saturday. Or define your distribution even more by choosing to run in one of our community newspapers during the same week.