"Plan B" for Business
What is Plan B for Business?
Plan B is a bulk distribution program provided by The News & Observer that offers businesses a discount off newsstand prices. Copies of The News & Observer are delivered directly to your business each morning.
- Newspapers are conveniently delivered to your business early each morning.
- Simply leave newspapers for your valued customers or employees to enjoy.
- Invoicing is done monthly.
- Just a 5-paper daily minimum to participate.
- Want more newspapers? Simply contact your account representative.
How can Plan B benefit you?
- Show customer appreciation by offering a complimentary newspaper.
- Leave complimentary newspapers on-hand for patrons, customers, and/or clients.
- Have newspapers available in customer waiting areas or employee break rooms.
- Foster customer loyalty and employee appreciation by providing valuable copies of The News & Observer.
Contact The News & Observer today to learn more and enroll in our Plan B for Business Program:
Wendy Reeves, Director of Audience Development
Call (919) 829-4694 or e-mail email@example.com