There are even more events in the Triangle’s art scene this fall than what we shared in our annual Arts Preview on Aug. 24. Check out these events:
N.C. Master Chorale
• Joy of the Season, 7:30 p.m. Dec. 9. Meymandi Concert Hall at the Duke Energy Center, Raleigh.
Contemporary Art Museum in Raleigh
Info: 409 W. Martin St., Raleigh, 919-261-5920, camraleigh.org.
• PARTicipate with artist in residence Stacey L. Kirby. 6 -8 p.m. Sept. 4-5. Event repeats 11 a.m.- 6 p.m. Sept. 24-26, Oct. 22-24.
• Free First Friday. 6-8 p.m. Sept. 5. Free admission. Event repeats on Oct. 3, Nov. 7 and Dec. 5.
• Urban Drawing Group. 2-4 p.m. Sept. 13. Event repeats Oct. 11, Nov. 8 and Dec. 13.
• Exposure Time: You are Art, a celebration of photography and opportunity for artful portraits (schedule a sitting online). 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sept. 12-14.
• Limited Visibility, Contemporary art from Latin America. Oct. 3-Jan. 4.
• Coffee and Conversation, Limited Visibility artists, collectors and curators. 11 a.m.-Noon, Oct. 4.
• So and So Poetry Series. 8-10 p.m. Oct. 9. Event repeats Nov. 13 and Dec. 13.
• Family Sundae. 12-3 p.m. Oct. 19 and Dec. 14.
• Art + Nature exhibition featuring artist Samuel Roth at the Umstead Hotel and Spa. 100 Woodland Pond Dr., Cary. Opening reception, 6-8 p.m. Oct. 15.
• Fright at the Museum. 8-11 p.m. Oct. 25. Prices: $15-$30.
• Creative Mornings. 8:30-10 a.m. Nov. 28 and Dec. 19.
Raleigh Flute Choir
And we listed the wrong date in the Arts Preview for this event:
The Raleigh Flute Choir fall concert will be 7 p.m. Oct. 19 at Highland United Methodist Church, 1901 Ridge Road, Raleigh, 919-557-2272. Donations collected at the concert will benefit Habitat for Humanity.
Be sure to read all the Arts Preview coverage online at newsobserver.com/arts.