Plan B for Business
09/14/2009 10:42 AM
01/20/2011 1:36 PM
"Plan B" for Business
What is Plan B for Business?
Plan B is a bulk distribution program provided by The News & Observer that offers businesses a discount off newsstand prices. Copies of The News & Observer are delivered directly to your business each morning.
- Newspapers are conveniently delivered to your business early each morning.
- Simply leave newspapers for your valued customers or employees to enjoy.
- Invoicing is done monthly.
- Just a 5-paper daily minimum to participate.
- Want more newspapers? Simply contact your account representative.
How can Plan B benefit you?
- Show customer appreciation by offering a complimentary newspaper.
- Leave complimentary newspapers on-hand for patrons, customers, and/or clients.
- Have newspapers available in customer waiting areas or employee break rooms.
- Foster customer loyalty and employee appreciation by providing valuable copies of The News & Observer.
Contact The News & Observer today to learn more and enroll in our Plan B for Business Program:
Wendy Reeves, Director of Audience Development
Call (919) 829-4694 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor's Choice Videos
Join the Discussion
News & Observer is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.