New clothing and jewelry lines for fall mean lots of trunk shows across the Triangle.
• The Cary Towne Center location of Belk will have a rainbow of colored gemstones in store for a LeVian trunk show from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday. During the event, shoppers will receive a 50 percent discount on the brand’s colorful gemstone jewelry. To make a reservation, receive a free gift and an additional 20 percent off, call 919-467-5050, ext. 281.
Never miss a local story.
• Kannon’s Clothing in Raleigh’s Cameron Village will debut the new Peter Millar fall collection for men during a trunk show from 5 p.m. to close Thursday. For more info, call 919-366-6902.
• Fall jackets and matching separates from Nina McLemore will be at Fine Feathers boutique in Chapel Hill for a trunk show Thursday-Saturday. For details, call 919-942-3151.
• Main & Taylor hosts a dual trunk show of Vaneli shoes and Deborah Grivas Jewelry on Friday at their Raleigh North Hills location. The show will include a wide assortment of specialty shoe sizes. For more info, call 919-821-1556.
• New fall and holiday designs from House of Harlow will be available at the three locations of Uniquities (in Chapel Hill and in Raleigh at Cameron Village and North Hills) during a trunk show Friday-Saturday. Each store will serve refreshments from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday and noon to 5 p.m. Saturday.
• Joint Venture Jewelry in Cary will host a trunk show of What’s Your Sign zodiac jewelry during their Mind, Body and Spirit Weekend Friday-Sunday. During the event, the shop will also have acupuncture and reflexology specialists, as well as a naturopathic doctor, psychics and an aura-practitioner. To make a free appointment, call 919-678-0092.
• Dovecote boutique in Pittsboro’s Fearrington Village will have new pants from Kimberly Abell’s Equestrian line, along with cashmere accessories from Magaschoni for a trunk show Friday-Sunday. Shoppers can get a preview of both collections – and enjoy complimentary champagne – during a Sip-and-See event from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday. Call 919-542-1145 for more info.
Bevello fashion show
New looks for the upcoming season hit the runway at Bevello in Raleigh’s Cameron Village on Thursday for the boutique’s fall fashion show, which starts at 7:30 p.m. After the show, attendees can enjoy a 20 percent discount, along with complimentary drinks and snacks, plus live entertainment. For more info, call 919-821-0884.
Fit for the Cure
Find the right fit and support a good cause Friday during Fit for the Cure day at Raleigh’s Belk Crabtree. For every woman who receives a bra fitting that day, Belk and Wacoal will donate $2 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for breast cancer research. There also will be refreshments, entertainment and hourly prize drawings.
LeBlanc at CARE Gala
N.C. State professor and “Project Runway” alum Justin LeBlanc will be honored at the annual CARE Project Gala at 6 p.m. Saturday at Cape Fear Community College in Wilmington. The event, featuring live entertainment, food, a silent auction and more, will raise funds to provide support for families of individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing. Tickets are $45 and available by calling 910-616-8335. For more information, visit thecareproject.com.
Local parents can score deals on gently used children’s clothing and gear during the Kidcycle consignment sale at Durham’s Northgate Mall, Friday-Sunday and again next Saturday (Sept. 27). Items will be 50 percent off Sunday. Sept. 27 is dollar day, with all items only $1 and all proceeds from that day’s sales benefiting the Diaper Bank of N.C. Visit kidcyclenc.com for more info.
Send Stylin’ tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.