New Year’s Eve dinner reservations are going to go quickly. Here are a few options across the Triangle:
(And check back often because I will add more as the week goes on. If you would like to see your event listed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
• Raleigh’sJoule restaurant
will be offering a three-course prix fixe menu for $36 per person. Dinner will be served from 5 p.m. -12 a.m. For a reservation, send an email to
are teaming up for a Sweet 16 New Year’s Eve event. (Sweet 16 is a play on their addresses; Bittersweet is at 16 E. Martin St. and Capital Club 16 is at 16 W. Martin St.) Pay $150 for an appetizer, entree and two drinks at Capital Club 16 plus dessert and two drinks at Bittersweet. Champagne toast at midnight at either place with priority entrance. To reserve a ticket, call 919-977-3829.
is offering six-course meal with seven wine pairings for $70 per person. There will be two seatings: 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. To reserve a table, call 919-833-6886 or go to opentable.com.
•The Root Cellar
in Chapel Hill is hosting a four-course farm dinner with a champagne pairing. Dinner is served from 6:30-9 p.m. It costs $55 per person. Call 919-967-3663. To see the entire menu, go tonando.com/pu
•Elaine’s on Franklin
in Chapel Hill is offering a four-course meal for $69 per person. Champagne and wine pairings can be added for $30 more. See the full menu atnando.com/pt
. Call 919-960-2770.
• Durham Magazine is sponsoring a Bull City New Year’s Eve event atThe Cookery
in Durham. Food will be served by The Catering Company of Chapel Hill; the theme is carnival food so items will include homemade corn dogs, Anson Mills’ popcorn and hot doughnuts. Three glasses of wine are included in the ticket price plus there will be a cash bar. It costs $80 per person or $150 per couple. The festivities will be from 8 p.m.-12:30 a.m. More details and for tickets, go totastetheevent.com .
• Raleigh’sJ. Betski’s
is seriving a three-course meal for $65 per person. To see the menu, go tojbetskis.com/special-events/
. To make a reservation, call 919-833-7999.
is hosting a New Year’s Eve Party from 9 p.m.-2 a.m. Tickets range from $20-$25. Details:nando.com/pz
• Chapel Hill’sLantern restaurant
is serving a three-course dinner for $68 a person with optional wine pairings for an additional $27. The menu can be seen:nando.com/p-
. To make a reservation, call 919-969-8846.
• The Hibernians in Raleigh and Cary are ringing in the Irish New Year at 7 p.m. when it is midnight in Dublin. They are offering a three-course dinner for two people for $45. Add $10 if you would like a bottle of the house wine. For reservations, call the location you want to dine at: Downtown:919-833-2258
; North Raleigh (Falls of Neuse Road):919-803-0290
; and Cary (Kildaire Farm Road):919-467-9000
• Cary’s Academy Street Bistro is offering a three-course meal for $62 per person. To see full menu, goHERE
. For a reservation, call 919-377-0509.
• North Raleigh’s Driftwood Southern Kitchen has a special a la carte menu for New Year’s Eve with seatings at 5:30 p.m., 6 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 8 p.m., 8:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. To see the menu, go todriftwoodraleigh.com/events/
. For a reservation, call 919-977-8360.
• Raleigh’sMidtown Grille
is offering a seasonal menu, chef’s special and champagne. For a reservation, call 919-782-9463.
• Durham’s Guglhupf is offering aspecial a la carte menu
. For a reservation, call 919-401-2600.