Cary’s Tribeca Tavern is hosting a five-course beer and bourbon dinner at 7 p.m. Jan. 24.
The cost is $75 per person. Here is the menu:
▪ Fried green tomato with pork belly, goat cheese and chowchow paired with Larceny Wheat Bourbon and Mash House Hefeweizen.
▪ Mixed green salad with riblet, cornbread croutons and honey cider vinaigrette paired with High West Double Rye and Mash House Cider.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Bone-in chop with pickled peach, gouda grits and arugula paired with Old Forester 1897 Bottled-in-Bond and Mash House Patriot Pale.
▪ Seared filet with confit fingerlings, oyster and creamed spinach paired with Four Roses Single Barrel and Mash House Jack’d Up Stout
▪ Dark chocolate cheesecake with black cherry and burnt citrus paired with Angel’s Envy Port Finishes Bourbon and Mash House Blonde
The restaurant is at 500 Ledgestone Way, Cary. For reservations, call 919-465-3055.