Just in time for Valentine’s Day, OpenTable today released its annual, “100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America.”
North Carolina has seven featured restaurants, including four in the Triangle. The restaurants were chosen based on OpenTable diner reviews between Dec. 1, 2015 and Nov. 30, 2016.
Here’s the list:
▪ The Dining Room-Biltmore Estate in Asheville.
▪ Fearrington House Restaurant in Pittsboro.
▪ The Little Dipper in Wilmington.
▪ The Restaurant at Gideon Ridge Inn in Blowing Rock.
▪ Rey’s in Cary.
▪ Saint Jacques French Cuisine in Raleigh.
▪ Second Empire Restaurant and Tavern in Raleigh.
To see the complete list, go to opentable.com/m/100-most-romantic-restaurants-2017/.