Durham’s Oval Park Grille is hosting a five-course Fullsteam beer dinner at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 10.
The meal costs $45. Here is the menu:
▪ Assorted sausage and charcuterie plate paired with Paycheck Pilsner.
▪ Korean barbecue wing with black sesame seeds paired with Cackalacky Ginger Pale Ale.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Pumpkin pierogies with sage, brown butter and manchego cheese paired with Carver Sweet Potato Ale.
▪ Braised pork cheek with crispy pancetta, poached egg, polenta and fried shallots paired with Workingman’s Lunch Chocolate Brown Ale.
▪ Washed rind cheese with sweet and sour persimmon and spiced pecans paired with First Frost Persimmon Ale.
The restaurant is at 1116 Broad St., Durham. Info: ovalparkgrille.com.
For a reservation, call 919-401-6566.