Join us for a free Shop Talk Small Business Breakfast, sponsored by The News & Observer and BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina.
Come learn about strategies to grow your small business from a panel of local entrepreneurs. The panelists include Carrie Peele, CEO at Blue Diamond Worldwide Transportation in Raleigh; Joel Graybeal, managing partner at Triangle Rock Club with locations in Morrisville and North Raleigh; Ann Black, CEO at ImmunoReagents in Raleigh; Susan Thornbrough, executive vice president at Fireside Distributors in Raleigh. Twitter hashtag is #shoptalkbreakfast.
• When: Aug. 5, 8:00-10:00 a.m.
Never miss a local story.
• Where: BlueCross and BlueShield of North Carolina, 5901 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd.
Durham, NC 27707
• Cost: Free
• Registration: https://growyourbizbreakfast.eventbrite.com
• Information: Contact Tonya Taylor at email@example.com.
• Online: Find us on Twitter @shoptalk_nando and on Facebook at facebook.com/shoptalknando.