Shop Talk Small Business Breakfast: Grow Your Business
07/16/2014 9:03 AM
07/21/2014 11:33 PM
Join us for a free Shop Talk Small Business Breakfast, sponsored by The News & Observer and BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina.
Come learn about strategies to grow your small business from a panel of local entrepreneurs. The panelists include Carrie Peele, CEO at Blue Diamond Worldwide Transportation in Raleigh; Joel Graybeal, managing partner at Triangle Rock Club with locations in Morrisville and North Raleigh; Ann Black, CEO at ImmunoReagents in Raleigh; Susan Thornbrough, executive vice president at Fireside Distributors in Raleigh. Twitter hashtag is #shoptalkbreakfast.
• When: Aug. 5, 8:00-10:00 a.m.
• Where: BlueCross and BlueShield of North Carolina, 5901 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd.
Durham, NC 27707
• Cost: Free
• Registration: https://growyourbizbreakfast.eventbrite.com
• Information: Contact Tonya Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Online: Find us on Twitter @shoptalk_nando and on Facebook at facebook.com/shoptalknando.
Join the Discussion
News & Observer is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.