Cary’s downtown lunch concert series will have a new location when it kicks off the spring season Thursday, April 7.
The Live at Lunch concerts will move to the lawn of the Ivey-Ellington House at 135 W. Chatham St., just down the street from its former location at the intersection of Chatham and Academy streets. The new location is due to Academy Street streetscape construction that’s expected to move closer to last year’s inaugural site.
Free concerts are every Thursday in April and May from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Picnic tables are provided.
The schedule is:
Never miss a local story.
▪ April 7: Garland Mason (rock/folk)
▪ April 14: Garth Robertson (rock)
▪ April 21: Ben Torres (classic rock)
▪ April 28: George Knott (jazz)
▪ May 5: My Cousin Skinny (acoustic)
▪ May 12: Hank Smith Duo (bluegrass)
▪ May 19: Chris Overstreet (classic rock)
▪ May 26: Peter Lamb & Mark Wells (jazz)