Barnes & Noble will host “Snowmen at Night” story time for ages 4 and older at 1 p.m. at 760 SE Maynard Road, Cary.
Never miss a local story.
Hayrides will be at 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. at Harris Lake County Park, 2112 County Park Drive, New Hill. Rides begin at the wagon in front of the playground. Registration is required and costs $5 per family. To register, call 919-387-4342.
Jeanne Frazer, president of Raleigh advertising and marketing firm Vitalink, will discuss free and inexpensive marketing at 2 p.m. at Eva Perry Regional Library, 2100 Shepherd’s Vineyard Drive, Apex. Registration is required. For details and registration, call 919-387-2100.
Thanksgiving Turkey Trot
The Fuquay-Varina Community Center will host the Thanksgiving Turkey Trot for preschoolers from 10-10:30 a.m. at 820 S. Main St. To register for free, call 919-552-1430.
Toddler Story Time
Barnes & Noble hosts story time for toddlers at 10 a.m. Tuesdays at 760 SE Maynard Road, Cary.
Barnes & Noble will host story time for toddlers with “The Berenstain Bears: Thanksgiving All Around” at 11 a.m. at 760 SE Maynard Road, Cary.
Cary Downtown Farmers Market
The Cary Downtown Farmers Market is open from 2-6 p.m. Tuesdays at 135 W. Chatham St. For details, go to www.caryfarmersmarket.com.
Preschool Story Time
Barnes & Noble hosts story time for preschoolers at 10 a.m. Wednesdays at 760 SE Maynard Road, Cary.
The Growers Market of Fuquay-Varina is open from 3-6 p.m. Wednesdays in Centennial Square at the corner of North Main and East Academy streets. For details, visit www.growers-market.org.
Holly Springs Community Band open rehearsal
The public is invited to listen to the Holly Springs Community Band rehearse from 7-8:45 p.m. Wednesdays at the Holly Springs Cultural Center, 300 W. Ballentine St. For more information, go to www.hollyspringsband.net.
• The Cary Downtown Farmers Market is open 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at 135 W. Chatham St. For details, go towww.caryfarmersmarket.com
• The Western Wake Farmers’ Market is open from 8 a.m. to noon at 1225 Morrisville-Carpenter Road, Cary. For details, go towww.westernwakefarmersmarket.org
• The Holly Springs Farmers Market is open 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in downtown Holly Springs. For details, go towww.hollyspringsnc.us
• The Apex Farmers Market is open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 220 N. Salem St., Apex. For details, go towww.apexfarmersmarket.weebly.com
• The Growers Market of Fuquay-Varina is open 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Centennial Square at the corner of North Main and East Academy streets. For details, go towww.growers-market.org