This week’s local club, organization and support group meetings in Apex, Cary, Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs and Morrisville.
▪ The Downtown Fuquay-Varina Rotary Club meets at 7:30 a.m. Wednesdays at the former Stephen’s Hardware building, 405 Broad St. 919-662-7119
▪ The Apex Rotary Club meets at 12:30 p.m. Thursdays at Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 1201 Haddon Hall Drive, Apex. 919-387-1040
▪ The Rotary Club of Fuquay-Varina meets at 12:30 p.m. Thursdays at Golden Corral restaurant, 1420 E. Broad St. fuquayvarinarotary.org
▪ Cary-Kildaire Rotary Club meets at 6:15 p.m. Thursdays at the Matthews House, 317 W. Chatham St., Cary. cary-kildairerotaryclub.org
▪ The Cary-Page Rotary Club meets at 7 a.m. Fridays at Woodland Terrace, 300 Kildaire Woods Drive. carypagerotary.org
▪ The Perimeter Park Toastmasters meet at noon every other Wednesday at the United Way office, 2400 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 150, Morrisville. perimeterpark.toastmastersclubs.org
▪ The Techtalk Toastmasters Club meets at 5:30 p.m. Thursdays at NetApp Building Two, 7301 Kit Creek Road, Research Triangle Park. techtalk.toastmastersclubs.org
The Cary Blanketeers meet 10 a.m. to noon the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Hope Community Church, 821 Buck Jones Road, Raleigh. firstname.lastname@example.org
Holly Springs seniors can play bingo from 1-3 p.m. the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Bass Lake Park, 900 Bass Lake Road.
The Asbury Station chapter of the DAR meets at 10 a.m. the third Wednesday of the month at Glenaire Retirement Community, 4000 Glenaire Circle, Cary. ncdar.org
Cary Playwrights’ Forum
The Cary Playwrights’ Forum meets 7-9 p.m. the third Wednesday of each month at the Cary Arts Center, 101 Dry Ave. caryplaywrightsforum.org
Fuquay-Varina American Legion Post 116 holds bingo games at 7 p.m. Wednesdays at 6400 Johnson Pond Road.
Apex Kiwanis Club
Apex Kiwanis Club meets 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. most Wednesdays at Anna’s Pizzeria, 100 N. Salem St. apexkiwanis.org
Mental illness support groups
The You Are Not Alone faith-based support groups for people living with mental illness and their families and friends meet 6:30-8 p.m. the first and third Thursdays of the month in the Curry Center at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 221 Union St., Cary. For information, call 919-481-4715 or email email@example.com.
The Apex Lions Club meets at 6:45 p.m. the first and third Thursdays of the month at C.C. Jones Community Center, 309 Holleman St. 919-481-1888, apexlions.org
Chronic pain support group
An arthritis, chronic pain, fibromyalgia and joint replacement support group meets 1:30-3 p.m. the third Thursday of each month in Classroom 1 at Rex Wellness Center, 1515 Cary Parkway, Cary. 919-387-0080
▪ Homewatch Caregivers of the Triangle meets the third Thursday of each month at Cambridge of Apex. 919-960-6038
▪ Family Caregiver Support Group meets at 6:30 p.m. the third Thursday of the month at Woodland Terrace Senior Living Community, 300 Kildaire Woods Drive, Cary. 919-465-0356.
Fuquay-Varina Garden Club
The Fuquay-Varina Garden Club meets at 7 p.m. the third Thursday of the month at 602 N. Ennis St. fuquayvarinagardenclub.weebly.com
TOPS in Cary
Take Off Pounds Sensibly meets at 9 a.m. Thursdays at Greenwood Forest Baptist Church, 110 SE Maynard Road, Cary. 919-460-7522
Bridge players meet from noon to 4 p.m. Thursdays at the Fuquay-Varina Community Center, 820 S. Main St., Fuquay-Varina. 919-552-1430
VFW Post 7383
The VFW holds bingo games Thursdays at 522 Reedy Creek Road, Cary. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Cary Cross Trailers
The Cary Cross Trailers Square Dance Club meets 6-9:30 p.m. Thursdays in the Fellowship Hall at Cary United Methodist Church, 117 S. Academy St. carycrosstrailers.org
Send Club Notes two weeks in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.