Chapel Hill• Felix Joshua Foskey, 22, of Chapel Hill was charged July 15 with felony possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, police reported.
• Antonio Deavon Wright, 29, of 1060 N.C. 54 Apt C4 was charged July 12 with felony assault inflicting bodily injury and misdemeanor possession of marijuana, police reported.
• Andrew Bradley Davis, 30, of 800 Pritchard Ave. Apt B1 was charged July 12 with felony drug trafficking and felony possession of a schedule I controlled substance, police reported
• Police reported a burglary at a residence on the 500 block of Umstead Drive July 17 around 9:30 p.m. in which a suspect forcibly entered through a window and assaulted and robbed the victim.
• Police reported a robbery on the 5600 block of Fordham Boulevard July 15 around 12:30 a.m. in which a suspect armed with a handgun attempted to rob a business.
• Police reported break-ins to a business on the 200 block of Roberson Street in which a metal gate was kicked in and the building entered and to a residence on Oakwood Drive July 13 in which a suspect opened the home’s door.
Carrboro• Horacio Galvan Ramirez, 20, was charged July 15 with felony receiving or possessing a stolen motor vehicle, two felony counts of breaking and entering, two felony counts of larceny after breaking and entering and felony first-degree arson, police reported.
• Police reported the larceny of an automobile from a residence on the 500 block of South Greensboro Street July 13.
Hillsborough• Joe Wesley Baldwin, Jr., 34, was charged July 17 with two felony counts of trafficking cocaine, felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver cocaine, felony manufacture of cocaine and felony maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for a controlled substance, police reported.
• Robert Nathaniel Harrison, 44, was charged July 14 with two felony counts each of sell or deliver of a schedule II controlled substance, felony possession with intent sell or deliver cocaine, felony maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for a controlled substance and one misdemeanor count of assault with a deadly weapon, police reported.
• Brentley Derrick Yancey, 26, was charged July 17 with felony probation violation, police reported.
• Police reported a shooting in the parking lot of a business located on U.S. 70 near Interstate 85 and the Durham County line in the eastern part of the county around 5 p.m. July 16 in which a female victim was found with multiple gunshot wounds. Shenandoah Freeman, 40, of Durham County has been charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury.
• Police reported break-ins:
- to a residence on the 2200 block of Running Pine Court July 16.
- to a residence on the 200 block of Westhampton Way in the Chapel Hill area July 15.
- to an unlocked home on the 4900 block of Whitfield Road in the Chapel Hill area July 15.
- to a home on the 7400 block of Gold Mine Loop Road in the Chapel Hill area July 14.
- to a residence on the 6300 block of Morrow Mill Road in the Chapel Hill area July 14.
- to an unlocked residence on the 2500 block of Neville Road July 13.
- to a home on the 400 block of Robin Road July 13.
- to a residence on the 2400 block of Wade Hampton Road July 13.
Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce