• Susan Loran Greene, 27, of 1815 Legion Road Apt B was charged Sept. 30 with two felony counts of credit card larceny, felony obtaining property by false pretense, three misdemeanor counts of larceny, misdemeanor forged prescription, misdemeanor identity theft and misdemeanor first-degree trespass, police reported.
• Police reported a pair of armed robberies on Sept. 30. The first occurred near the intersection of Church and Caldwell Streets around 12:30 a.m. in which a suspect armed with a knife stole cash from the victim and gave it back. The second robbery occurred on the 700 block of Eastowne Drive around 6:30 p.m. The victim was surprised from behind by a suspect armed with a handgun who stole cash and a cell phone.
• Police reported an automobile theft from a parking area on the 1200 block of Ephesus Church Road during the late night hours of Sept. 27 and the early morning of Sept. 28.
• Police reported a break-in to a business on the 100 block of West Roberson Street between Sept. 28 and Sept. 29 in which a rear window was broken and the building entered.
• Kyreh Jasan Lloyd, 20, of 306 Estes Drive Apt L4 was charged Oct. 2 with felony financial card theft, misdemeanor aiding and abetting a larceny and misdemeanor financial card fraud, police reported.
• Jesse Mutua, 19, of 1000 Smith Level Road Apt F16 was charged Oct. 2 with felony larceny of an automobile and felony possession of stolen goods, police reported.
• Mesach Lamar Jackson, 25, of 3835 Guess Road Apt 109, Durham was charged Oct. 1 with felony financial card theft and misdemeanor financial card fraud, police reported.
• Thomas Martin Benjes, 61, was charged Sept. 27 with felony breaking and entering, felony larceny after breaking and entering and misdemeanor injury to personal property, police reported.
• Police reported break-ins to:
- a home on the 100 block of Forrest Ridge Road Sept. 29.
- an unlocked residence on the 3100 block of Butler Road in the Chapel Hill area Sept. 29 in which jewelry and electronics were stolen.
- an unlocked residence on the 4200 block of N.C. 86 Sept. 27 in which jewelry and firearms were taken.
Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce