- a home on the 200 block of Jay Street Oct. 13 in which entrance was gained through an unlocked door and property stolen.
- a home on the 700 block of Gimghoul Road between Oct. 11 and Oct. 12.
- a home on the 200 block of Mitchell Lane between Oct. 11 and Oct. 12 in which electronics and jewelry were stolen.
- a home on the 500 block of Church Street Oct. 11 in which a door was kicked open to enter and steal items.
- a homeon the 100 block of Botanical Way Oct. 6 in which a door window was broken with a brick to gain entrance.
- a home on the 100 block of East Rosemary Street Oct. 5 in which entrance was gained through an unlocked door.
- a home on the 100 block of West Longview Street in which the home was entered through an unlocked door and electronics, cash and an electric toothbrush were stolen.
Dreycell Markees Johnson, 24, was charged Oct. 9 with felony parole violation, police reported.
Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce