- to a residence on the 500 block of Long Leaf Drive June 9 in which an unlocked home was entered.
- to a home on the 1100 block of N.C. 54 West June 8.
- to a residence on the 200 block of Cedar Berry Lane June 7 in which the back door was kicked in to enter and steal jewelry and silverware.
- the 100 block of Erwin Road June 11.
- the 100 and 200 blocks of Melville Loop June 10 and June 11 in which six vehicles were entered.
- the 600 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard June 8.
- the 5600 block of Old Chapel Hill Road June 8.
- to a business on the 3500 block of U.S. 70 West in the Efland area between June 11 and June 12 in which a door was pried open to enter and steal a safe.
- to a business on the 7100 block of N.C. 57 in the Caldwell area June 12 around 4:40 a.m. in which a boulder was thrown through a window to enter and steal 30 cartons of cigarettes.
Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce