• Titus Saykquane Edwards, 23, of 104 Starlite Drive Carrboro was charged July 4 with felony possession of marijuana and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, police reported.
Never miss a local story.
• Felix Joshua Foskey, 22, of Chapel Hill was charged July 1 with felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule IV controlled substance, police reported.
• Police reported an armed robbery at a residence on the 100 block of Caldwell Street around 11 p.m. June 28 in which the victim had cash stolen at gunpoint but was left uninjured.
• Police reported an assault at a business on the 200 block of East Franklin Street June 29 in which the victim received minor injuries after being stabbed in the hand.
• Police reported break-ins to vehicles parked on:
- the 300 block of Old Barn Lane June 29 in which two automobiles were entered.
- the 900 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard June 29 in which two automobiles were entered.
- the 100 block of Library Drive June 29.
• Police reported a burglary on the 100 block of John Martin Court July 2 around 3 a.m. in which a suspect entered the victim’s garage and was seen fleeing.
• Darin Ray Briles, 28, was charged July 2 with motor vehicle theft, police reported.
• James Francis Flynn, 26, was charged July 2 with felony assault by strangulation, felony larceny misdemeanor assault on a female and misdemeanor communicating threats, police reported.
• Adrianna May Leblanc, 29, was charged July 2 with felony obtaining property by false pretense, misdemeanor public urination and misdemeanor inhaling toxic vapors, police reported.
• Jason Michael Moize, 29, was charged July 1 with felony parole violation, police reported.
• Dan Timberlake Hayes, 42, was charged June 30 with felony possession of a schedule VI controlled substance and misdemeanor larceny, police reported.
• Police reported break-ins to residences on the 300 block of Farnswick Place July 2 and the 2300 block of New Hope Church Road in the Chapel Hill area June 30.
Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce