▪ Carlton Rashad Lewis, 22, of 312 Sunset Drive was charged July 3 with felony breaking and entering a vehicle, felony possession of a stolen motor vehicle and misdemeanor possession of stolen goods, police reported.
▪ Rosa Lee Brigman, 30, of 2505 Homestead Road C3 was charged June 30 with felony child abuse with injury, police reported.
▪ William Omarshetta Brimley, 37, of 800 Pritchard Ave. C15 was charged June 29 with felony possession of cocaine, police reported.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Police reported several unforced burglaries in which no one was hurt including:
- to a residence on Briarbridge Lane June 29 just before 10 a.m. in which the home was entered and a computer stolen.
- to a home on the 1400 block of Legacy Terrace June 28 around 6:30 a.m. in which the victims found the suspect standing in the bedroom.
- to a residence on the 100 block of Fraternity Court between the late night and early morning hours of June 27 and June 28 in which the home was entered and two computers stolen.
- to a home on the 600 block of North Heritage Circle June 27 around 3:30 a.m. in which an unlocked door was used to enter but no property reported stolen.
▪ Police reported a break-in to a business on the 400 block of East Rosemary Street between the late night hours of June 30 and the early morning of July 1 in which a concrete block was thrown through a glass door to enter and soft drinks stolen.
▪ Dana Brook Whitley, 34, was charged July 1 with felony breaking and entering and felony larceny after breaking and entering, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ Leslie Brooke Louis, 26, was charged June 30 with felony failure to appear on a felony, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ Patricia Gale Sawyers, 27, was charged June 30 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver heroin, felony sell or deliver of heroin and misdemeanor larceny, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ Hillsborough police charged Daniel Lee Crocker, 59, June 26 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver cocaine and felony sell or deliver of cocaine, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ The sheriff’s office reported break-ins to:
- a business on the 200 block of Orange Grove Street June 29 in which a window was broken to enter and candy stolen.
- a business on the 1900 block of Orange Crossroads Church Road June 28 in which the side door was forced open and property stolen.
- a business on the 6600 block of Bowman Road June 28 in which the doors had been pried open and cash stolen.
Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce