▪ Matson Conrad and Katie Wilson of Chapel Hill were named to the Dean’s List at Sewanee: The University of the South.
▪ Lynn Lehmann is the new executive director of the Chapel Hill-Carrboro Public School Foundation.
▪ Artist Alice Levinson was chosen to participate in the Florence Biennale.
▪ Michelle Metzger of Orange County earned a trip to Washington D.C. for the National Rural Electric Youth Tour with Piedmont Electric Membership Corporation.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Benjamin Rapp was named to the Dean’s List at Union College.
▪ Susanna Williams was hired as Carrboro’s new fire chief.
Send Notables to email@example.com.