▪ James Kirk Morgan, 32, of 123 Barclay Road F3 was charged Jan. 15 with felony possession of stolen goods, police reported.
▪ Aaron Moody, 53, 7007 Lassens Trail was charged Jan. 15 with felony possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana and felony maintaining a vehicle for a controlled substance, police reported.
▪ Debra Lynn Merwin, 32, of 123 Barclay Road F3 was charged Jan. 15 with felony possession of stolen goods, police reported.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Brady Michael Kelly, 21, of 38 Jay Shambley Road, Pittsboro was charged Jan. 12 with felony breaking and entering a vehicle and misdemeanor larceny, police reported.
▪ Lindsey Noel Hooker, 22, of 5900 Timber Creek Lane, Raleigh was charged Jan. 9 with felony possession of cocaine, misdemeanor possession of a schedule VI controlled substance and misdemeanor impaired driving, police reported.
▪ Jordan Robert Alexander, 19, of 500 Umstead Drive 102C was charged Jan. 7 with felony second-degree burglary, two felony counts of breaking and entering a vehicle, felony larceny and misdemeanor larceny, police reported.
▪ Police reported an armed robbery on the 600 block of Church Street Jan. 4 just after 2 a.m. in which a pair of victims was robbed at gunpoint and left uninjured.
▪ Police reported break-ins to:
– a home on the 100 block of Caldwell Street Jan. 15.
– a business on the 100 block of East Franklin Street Jan. 10 in which several hundred pints of beer was stolen.
– a home on the 1200 block of Ephesus Church Road Jan. 10.
– a home on the 100 block of West Longview Street Jan. 10 in which property including electronics and clothing was stolen.
– a home on the 900 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Jan. 9 in which a rock was thrown through a glass door to gain entrance.
– the 200 block of Westminster Drive Jan. 5 in which a forced entry was made and property including cash, liquor and sneakers was stolen.
– the 500 block of Edwards Drive Jan. 4 in which entrance was gained through an unlocked garage door.
– the 100 block of Marin Drive Jan. 3 in which a window lock was tampered with to gain entrance.
▪ Earl Monroe Geer, 45, of 126 S. Graham St., Chapel Hill was charged Jan. 7 with two felony counts of manufacture, sell, deliver or possession of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a school, two felony counts of sell and deliver of cocaine, felony possession with intent to sell or deliver cocaine and felony maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for a controlled substance, police reported.
▪ Isidro Alejandro Ayala Sanchez, 22, of 501 Jones Ferry Road A5 was charged Dec. 31 with felony second-degree rape, police reported.
▪ Ian Mark Franczak, 20, of 200 Barnes St. E4 was charged Dec. 29 with felony obtaining property by false pretense and misdemeanor failure to appear, police reported.
▪ Police reported a break-in to a home on the 100 block of Old Pittsboro Road Jan. 14 in which entrance was gained through a window and property stolen.
▪ Tyrell Gregory Watlington, 28, was charged Jan. 7 with felony assault by strangulation and misdemeanor assault on a female, the sheriff's office reported.
▪ Jeremiah Neal Spradling, 29, was charged Dec. 30 with felony failure to appear, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ Ricardo Anthony Dixon, 35, was charged Dec. 28 with numerous felony charges including breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering, possession of burglary tools, possession of a stolen motor vehicle, fleeing to elude arrest with a motor vehicle and failure to appear on a felony as well as misdemeanor injury to real property and misdemeanor possession of stolen goods, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ The sheriff's office reported break-ins to homes on Holmes Road Jan. 12 in which a door was pried open to enter and steal property and on Jameson Road Jan. 12 in which entrance was gained and guns and cash stolen.
Compiled from police and sheriff’s reports by correspondent Carlton Koonce