Chapel Hill: Opinion

More Videos

Coach K breaks down 86-52 win over Louisville 1:58

Coach K breaks down 86-52 win over Louisville

Theo Pinson following win over Syracuse: “I was excited for the game. We’re a very unselfish team.” 2:16

Theo Pinson following win over Syracuse: “I was excited for the game. We’re a very unselfish team.”

Roy Williams following win over Syracuse: I like the fact that we only had eight turnovers 3:45

Roy Williams following win over Syracuse: I like the fact that we only had eight turnovers

Coby White accepts McDonald's All-American game jersey 3:20

Coby White accepts McDonald's All-American game jersey

White nationalists are a no-show at UNC 1:40

White nationalists are a no-show at UNC

NC State's Keatts on NCAA Tournament: 'All I can control is just try to win the next game' 1:20

NC State's Keatts on NCAA Tournament: 'All I can control is just try to win the next game'

Black Panther movie: 'It makes me proud of who I am and where I come from' 1:12

Black Panther movie: 'It makes me proud of who I am and where I come from'

See the moment when Hilton Head fishing crew catches 16-foot great white shark 0:45

See the moment when Hilton Head fishing crew catches 16-foot great white shark

Canes host 'Cool School Field Trip' 0:41

Canes host 'Cool School Field Trip'

Grayson Allen on Duke’s recent defense: ‘I like the way it’s going right now’

Duke senior guard Grayson Allen talks with the media after Duke’s 82-56 win over Louisville on Wednesday, Feb 21, 2018 at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
Jonathan Alexander jalexander@newsobserver.com
Grayson Allen on Duke’s recent defense: ‘I like the way it’s going right now’ 3:00

Grayson Allen on Duke’s recent defense: ‘I like the way it’s going right now’

Coach K breaks down 86-52 win over Louisville 1:58

Coach K breaks down 86-52 win over Louisville

Theo Pinson following win over Syracuse: “I was excited for the game. We’re a very unselfish team.” 2:16

Theo Pinson following win over Syracuse: “I was excited for the game. We’re a very unselfish team.”

Roy Williams following win over Syracuse: I like the fact that we only had eight turnovers 3:45

Roy Williams following win over Syracuse: I like the fact that we only had eight turnovers