Crime Notes: Aug. 20
08/22/2014 7:35 AM
08/22/2014 7:36 AM
Clayton police made the following arrests recently:• Anthony Darrell Moses, 54, of 1004 W. Main St., Clayton, was charged with violating probation.
• Miquel Angle Hernandez, 28, of 1105 S. Lombard St., Clayton, was charged with larceny by employee.
Police are investigating the following of larcenies:• A CD player and pressure washer, valued together at $660, were reported stolen from a storage unit on Sunset Lane. The theft occurred between 7:30 a.m. and 6:46 p.m. on Aug. 11.
• A water heater valued at $400 was reported stolen from a home on Tavistock Court.
• A skid-steer loader and flatbed trailer, together valued at $55,000, were reported stolen from a construction site on N.C. 42 West between midnight and 7:40 a.m. on Aug. 11.
• Cash and cigarettes valued at $3,625 were reported stolen from the Family Dollar on U.S. 70 Business West on Aug. 9.
• A cell phone, cowboy hat and cash were reported stolen from a home on Lakeview Drive between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Aug. 9. The lost was estimated at $900.
• A 100-pound propane cylinder and a gas fireplace, togehter valued at $350, were reported stolen from a home on Liberty Lane between noon July 26 and 4:27 p.m. Aug. 6.
• A $700 tablet was reported stolen from a vehicle on Norwich Drive between 10:15 p.m. Aug. 4 and 6:45 a.m. Aug. 5.
• Two laptop computers and a cell phone, together valued at $3,350, were reported stolen from a home on Averasboro Drive between 6:15 p.m. Aug. 4 and 7:45 a.m. Aug. 5.
Editor's Choice Videos
Join the Discussion
News & Observer is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.