Clayton police made the following arrests recently:
• Anthony Darrell Moses, 54, of 1004 W. Main St., Clayton, was charged with violating probation.
Never miss a local story.
• Miquel Angle Hernandez, 28, of 1105 S. Lombard St., Clayton, was charged with larceny by employee.
Police are investigating the following of larcenies:
• A CD player and pressure washer, valued together at $660, were reported stolen from a storage unit on Sunset Lane. The theft occurred between 7:30 a.m. and 6:46 p.m. on Aug. 11.
• A water heater valued at $400 was reported stolen from a home on Tavistock Court.
• A skid-steer loader and flatbed trailer, together valued at $55,000, were reported stolen from a construction site on N.C. 42 West between midnight and 7:40 a.m. on Aug. 11.
• Cash and cigarettes valued at $3,625 were reported stolen from the Family Dollar on U.S. 70 Business West on Aug. 9.
• A cell phone, cowboy hat and cash were reported stolen from a home on Lakeview Drive between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Aug. 9. The lost was estimated at $900.
• A 100-pound propane cylinder and a gas fireplace, togehter valued at $350, were reported stolen from a home on Liberty Lane between noon July 26 and 4:27 p.m. Aug. 6.
• A $700 tablet was reported stolen from a vehicle on Norwich Drive between 10:15 p.m. Aug. 4 and 6:45 a.m. Aug. 5.
• Two laptop computers and a cell phone, together valued at $3,350, were reported stolen from a home on Averasboro Drive between 6:15 p.m. Aug. 4 and 7:45 a.m. Aug. 5.