Zebulon Chamber of Commerce events
The Zebulon Chamber of Commerce will host several events in the month of November. The Chamber is located at 815 N. Arendell Ave., Zebulon. For details, go to zebulonchamber.org.
• The Zebulon Leads group will feature a talk from Martin Brossman on “Growing Your Business with Social Media – the New Competitive Advantage” at 9 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 20, at the Zebulon Arby’s at 171 Wakelon Street. The event is free to chamber members and $10 to all others. Register atzebulonchamber.org
Never miss a local story.
• Navigating Your Chamber Membership will teach participants the advantages of being a member of the chamber at 4 p.m. Friday, Nov. 21, at Parrish Realty, 1401 N. Arendell Ave., Zebulon. RSVP atzebulonchamber.org
• The chamber will observe Arbor Day Nov. 21 from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at Whitley Park, 601 N. Wakefield St., Zebulon. There will be a proclamation reading and a presentation to the Town of Zebulon from the N.C. Forest Service recognizing Zebulon’s 10th consecutive year as a member of Tree City USA. Light snacks and refreshments will be provided by the Steel Magnolia Garden Club.
• Small Business Saturday will begin at 10 a.m. at the chamber, 815 N. Arendell Ave. The kick-off breakfast will give shoppers something to eat, as well as tote bags and other items provided by American Express, as part of the program that encourages shoppers to patronize local businesses.
• Santa Claus will visit the Town Municipal Complex from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Friday, Dec. 5, 301 S. Arendell Ave., Zebulon. St. Nick will take photos with children during the free event.
• The Christmas parade will be from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 7, from J&M Chevrolet at 606 W. Gannon Ave. to Zebulon Community Center, 301 S. Arendell Ave.