Business Notes: April 9
04/07/2014 12:00 AM
04/04/2014 2:54 PM
Knightdale Chamber events
The Knightdale Chamber of Commerce will hold several events throughout the month of April. Call 919-266-4603 or visit KnightdaleChamber.org for more information.• 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, April 16: A Food & Facts session will be led by Stephen Hand, Triangle BNI. Registration is requested.
• 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, April 22: Anissa Starnes of Constant Contact will lead a Food & Facts session. The session will discuss effective email marketing. Registration is requested.
• 9:30 to 10:45 a.m. Thursday, April 24: The Red Ribbon Showcase provides a ribbon cutting ceremony for member businesses who do not have a storefront or local presence to accommodate a traditional ribbon cutting. This showcase will be held at Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale, 2408 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
Zebulon Chamber events
The Zebulon Chamber of Commerce hosts events each month. Visit ZebulonChamber.Chambermaster.com for more information. The Zebulon Chamber of Commerce is located at 815 N. Arendell Ave., Zebulon.• 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday, April 10: The Zebulon Chamber of Commerce will host Business After Hours at Theo’s Gallery of Finer Things, 108 E. Vance St., Zebulon.
• 9 a.m. Friday, April 11: B&G Golf Tournament will be held. Entry is $75 for individuals, $300 for teams. 10 a.m. The tournament will have a shotgun start.
• 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, April 16: Women in Networking will feature Rick Hollingworth cooking for the event. $4 per person.
• 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday, April 24: Geek RX Business After Hours will feature a cookout by Geek RX with pulled pork and Brunswick stew. The event will be at 304 Southtown Center, Rolesville.
Editor's Choice Videos
Join the Discussion
News & Observer is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.