Knightdale chamber events
The Knightdale Chamber of Commerce will hold several events throughout the month of May. Call 919-266-4603 or visit knightdalechamber.org for more information. The Chamber is located at 207 Main St., Knightdale.• 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 14: Real Estate Continuing Education is required for all real estate licensees for the 2013-14 fiscal year. Immediately following this mandatory, 4-hour update, a 4-hour real estate CE elective course will be presented.
• 9:45 to 11 a.m. Thursday, May 22: The Red Ribbon Showcase allows a ribbon-cutting ceremony for businesses that lack a storefront. It will take place at Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale, 2408 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday, May 29: Member Appreciation: Chamber Chill-Off is a homemade ice cream competition and social to be held at Knightdale Station, 810 First Ave., Knightdale.
• 9 to 4 p.m. Friday, May 30: A notary public class will be held. Advance registration and fees are required.
• 8:30 to 10 a.m. Friday, June 6: Senator Chad Barefoot of the Senate’s 18th district, will be at the chamber for a meet and greet.
• 3 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 17: The Knightdale Business Expo will be held at Knightdale High, 100 Bryan Chalk Lane, Knightdale.
Zebulon chamber events
The Zebulon Chamber of Commerce is located at 815 Arendell Ave., Zebulon. Call 919-269-6320 for more information.• 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday, May 15: Business After Hours will be hosted by Bradsher and Bunn Insurance Agency and Parrish Realty at the Parrish Realty Office, 1401 N. Arendell Ave., Zebulon.