▪ Feb. 23, 12:15 a.m., Yra Roo, 23, of 606 Bellefont Court, Knightdale was charged with a hit and run and leaving the scene of property damage.
▪ Feb. 24, 1:23 a.m., Paul Rubens Floreal, 26, of 284 South Raleigh Street, Angier was charged for failure to appear for marijuana possession, failure to wear seatbelt while driving, driving with revoked license and speeding.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Feb. 19, 6:30 p.m. a drug offense was reported at the 6900 block of Knightdale Boulevard.
▪ Feb. 20, 4 p.m., shoplifting was reported at the Kohl’s on Hinton Oaks Boulevard. Six children’s clothing items valued at $180 were recovered.
▪ Feb. 21, 2:40 a.m. a liquor offense was reported at the 7600 block of Knightdale Boulevard.
▪ Feb. 21, 3:29 a.m., a drug offense was reported at the 7600 block of Knightdale Boulevard.
▪ Feb. 21, 10 p.m., a runaway was reported at the block of 4700 Smarty Jones Drive.
▪ Feb. 22, 12:18 p.m., shoplifting was reported at the AutoZone on Knightdale Boulevard. Tools valued at $6 were recovered.
▪ Feb. 22, 3:50 p.m., assault was reported at the 500 block of Southampton Drive.
▪ Feb. 22, 11:40 p.m., verbal assault was reported at the 1000 block of East Cameo Lane.
▪ Feb. 23, 2:15 p.m., larceny and fraud was reported at the Kohl’s on Hinton Oaks Boulevard. Someone stole $455.72 in Food Network dinnerware, two J-Lo bedsheets and Kohl’s credit cards.
▪ Feb. 24, 1:04 a.m., a drug offense was reported at the 2100 block of Mingo Bluff Boulevard.
▪ Feb. 21, 2:20 p.m., Myrvin Coyle Reaves, 56, of 4712 Delco Prosper Road, Delco, was charged with obtaining a controlled prescription substance by misrepresenting or withholding.
▪ Feb. 20, 2 p.m., Thomas Austin Marshall, 31, of 991 Richardson Road, Zebulon, was charged with financial card fraud.
▪ Feb. 24, 3 p.m., Crystal Marie McCallum, 20, of 313 E. Vance St., Zebulon, was charged with failure to appear on possession of up to one-half ounce of marijuana.
▪ Feb. 19, 6:42 p.m., larceny was reported at Walmart on East Gannon Avenue. Someone stole an iPhone valued at $100.
▪ Feb. 21, 2 a.m., assault, larceny and vandalism were reported in the 200 block of West Sycamore Street. Someone stole telephone equipment valued at $100.
▪ Feb. 21, 3:11 p.m., shoplifting was reported at Rite Aid on North Arendell Avenue. Items stolen were unknown.
▪ Feb. 22, 9:53 p.m., robbery was reported at Bojangles on North Arendell Avenue. Someone stole an undisclosed amount of money.
▪ Feb. 23, 10:15 a.m., someone found a pellet gun at Rite Aid on North Arendell Avenue and reported it to police.