▪ April 16, 12:45 p.m., Krysten Jenna Nash, 28, of 3670 Bruce Garner Road, Franklinton, was charged with larceny by defeating an anti-theft device.
▪ April 16, 11:30 p.m., Jamie Marachel Williams, 44, of 7320 John Hopkins Court, Raleigh, was charged with felony larceny of a motor vehicle, obtaining property under false pretenses and felony financial card fraud.
▪ April 19, 1 a.m., Kevin Ross Fitch, 27, of 197 Windgate Drive, Clayton, was charged with driving while impaired.
Never miss a local story.
▪ April 19, 1:15 p.m., Gerald Cunningham II, 30, of 2116 Old Rosebud Drive, Knightdale, was charged with failure to appear in court on charges of possession of unsealed wine or liquor in passenger area.
▪ April 22, 11:10 p.m., Asia Machia Lasta Horton, 19, of 101 West Weaver Street, Durham, was charged with failure to appear on charges of shoplifting by concealing goods.
▪ April 16, 6:01 p.m., larceny was reported at the Food Lion on Knightdale Boulevard.
▪ April 18, 7:55 p.m., shoplifting was reported at Walmart on Knightdale Boulevard. Condoms worth $188.81 were stolen.
▪ April 18, 9:06 p.m., attempted suicide was reported on Hester Street.
▪ April 19, 4:01 p.m., a drug offense was reported on Ferdinand Drive near Johnstown Drive.
▪ April 20, 7:27 a.m., burglary through forcible entry at the 500 block of Knightdale Station Run was reported. A storage container was damaged.
▪ April 21, 7 a.m., fraud was reported at an ATM in the 7100 block of Knightdale Boulevard. $200 in cash was stolen.
▪ April 21, 3 p.m., found property was reported in the 1000 block of Princeton View Lane.
▪ April 22, 9:39 a.m., theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 100 block of Driffield Court. Credit cards, an external hard drive and hydrocodone worth $88 were stolen.
▪ April 22, 11:31 p.m., a drug offense was reported at Knightdale Boulevard and I-540 westbound.
▪ April 17, 1:30 p.m., Maurice Dupree Williams, 39, of 110 North Selma Road, Wendell, was charged with failure to appear on breaking and entering and larceny charges.
▪ April 17, 3:20 p.m., Lee Dwight Tucker, 52, of 1702 Dallas St., was charged with second-degree trespassing.
▪ April 18, 5 p.m., Kenneth Eugene Lowe, 56, of 16 Bobbitt St., Wendell, was charged with misdemeanor larceny and failure to appear on a simple worthless check.
▪ April 18, 5 p.m., Rosa Marie Doss, 56, of 16 Bobbitt St., Wendell, was charged with misdemeanor larceny.
▪ April 19, 1:20 p.m., Jeffrey Lowe, 54, of 16 Bobbitt St., Wendell, was charged with misdemeanor larceny.
▪ April 21, 12:55 a.m., Randall Craven Ayscue, 35, of 2401 Edgemont Road, Wendell, was charged with misdemeanor larceny.
▪ April 22, 3 p.m., Kyarra Dashe Stallings, 17, of 2221 Turtle Point Drive, Raleigh, was charged with simple assault.
▪ April 20, 12:43 p.m., larceny was reported at the home in the 0 block of Hanor Lane. A tail light cover worth $103 was stolen.
▪ April 22, 10:30 a.m., shoplifting was reported in the 2900 block of Wendell Bouelvard. Various grocery items worth $39.45 were recovered.
▪ April 16, 6 p.m., Eric-Stone Whitley Estes, 21, of 316 North St., Zebulon, was charged with misdemeanor larceny.
▪ April 18, 1:40 p.m., Tyjai Marie Seetram, 16, of 4570 Tournament Drive, Raleigh, was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.
▪ April 21, 7 p.m., John Simeon Harris, 16, of 409 Stronach Ave., Zebulon, was charged with failure to appear for possession of marijuana.
▪ April 22, 7:45 p.m., William Nicholas Perkinson, 43, of 224 Stewart Drive, Henderson, was charged with misdemeanor larceny.
▪ April 17, 2:20 p.m., a larceny was reported in the 200 block of South Arendell Avenue. Someone stole power and hand tools valued at $693.
▪ April 17, 10 p.m., damage to property was reported in the 600 block of Worth Hinton Road. Someone damaged a sliding glass door at a residence.
▪ April 21, 7:50 a.m., a larceny was reported at the Murphy Express on East Gannon Avenue. Someone stole $1,400 worth of petroleum products.
▪ April 21, 9:05 p.m., vandalism was reported in the 400 block of Silver Street.