• Hopkins Chapel Baptist Church will host a concert featuring the Rick Webb Family at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 3, at 4525 Hopkins Chapel Road, Zebulon.
• The Town of Wendell hosts its third annual holiday event, Wendell Wonderland,” with the Lake Myra Christmas light show. The show runs nightly from 6 to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and 6 to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday through Dec. 31 at 10 Cypress St.
As part of the Wendell Wonderland event, children and adults can spend an Evening with Santa at 6 p.m. Friday, Dec. 5.
Improved access and parking this year will make it easier for people to visit the light show. For details, go to townofwendell.com.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church preschool will host a pancake supper with Santa at 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 5, at 121 W. Gannon Ave., Zebulon.
• Knightdale Parks & Recreation will host a Christmas tree lighting from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 5, at Knightdale Station Park’s amphitheater, 810 First Ave., Knightdale. Participants can write letters to Santa and Mrs. Claus, take a train ride, enjoy live entertainment and more.
• The Knightdale Christmas Parade will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 6, at Knightdale Elementary, ending at Knightdale Station Park. The Park & Ride will begin at 11 a.m. in the Walmart parking lot on Knightdale Boulevard.
• The Zebulon Christmas parade will be from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 7, from Zebulon Community Center, 301 S. Arendell Ave. to J&M Chevrolet at 606 W. Gannon Ave.
• Green Pines Baptist Church will host “A Christmas Reflection” at 7 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 7, at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• Green Pines Baptist Church will host “A Green Pines Christmas” featuring the Celebration Choir at 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 13 and 14, at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• Knightdale United Methodist Church will host a Christmas cantata at 6:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 14, at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. For details, go toknightdaleumc.org
• The Eastern Regional Center will host its annual Christmas celebration for clients and area residents from 3 to 5 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 17, at 1002 Dogwood Drive, Zebulon. For details, call Evangela Turnage at 919-404-3915.
• Beyond the Gate Ministries is seeking donations to sponsor senior citizens at the Oliver House this Christmas. The program is asking for $20 per resident. Donors can donate to Beyond the Gate, or obtain a wish list and shop themselves. For details, call 919-201-0909.
• The Knightdale Kiwanis Club is holding a food drive through Dec. 19. The drive is collecting non-perishable food including canned and dry goods, toiletries and personal items, paper products, baby food and supplies, and pet food. Drop-off sites include Edward Jones and Neuse River Veterinary in Wendell, Vardy HPC in Wendell and Knightdale, Knightdale Family Medicine, and the Town of Knightdale office.
Volunteers are also needed to help with sorting food from 6 to 7 p.m. Thursdays at 466 Old Wilson Road, Wendell. Deliverers will be needed Friday, Dec. 19 to distribute the food. For details, call 919-365-3545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.