Gospel concerts• The Forward Group of Good Hope Baptist Church will host a gospel dinner concert at 4 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22, in the church’s Multipurpose Building, 4209 S. Smithfield Road, Knightdale. “The Chosen Voices” will render music for the event. Admission is $20 for adults and $10 for children under 12. Proceeds will go to the building fund. For more information, call 919-585-6584.
• Full Reliance will sing at 6 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 23. at Vision Baptist Church, 7633 Buffaloe Road, Raleigh. For more information, call 919-266-1185.
Pleasant Grove Baptist Church will hold its 151st church anniversary at 3 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 23, at 952 Morphus Bridge Road, Wendell. The Rev. Banokle Akinbinu will render the service. Call 919-365-7292 for more information.
The Red Cross will hold a blood drive from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22, in the Fellowship Hall of Wendell Baptist Church, 3651 Wendell Blvd., Wendell. Call 866-236-3276 or 919-365-4631 for more information.
Church men’s event
Faith Baptist Church will host a men’s event at 6:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 25, at 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. The theme of the meeting is “Legacy,” with special guest speaker Dr. Tony Evans, founder and pastor of the 9,500-member Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas. For tickets and more information, visit www.faith-baptist.com.
A flea market and bake sale will be held from 7 a.m. to noon Saturday, March 1, at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave., Zebulon. Clothes, furniture, toys, homemade baked goods and breakfast items will be for sale.
Preschool open house
Knightdale UMC Preschool is a half-day program that serves children ages 15 months to 5 years. An open house will be held from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Sunday, March 9, at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. The open house will also include a spaghetti lunch and a silent auction to benefit the church. Call 919-266-2373 or email preschool@KnightdaleUMC.org for more information.
A grief support group meets the second and fourth Thursday of the month at Covenant Presbyterian Church, 125 S. Selma Road, Wendell. Meetings are at 7 p.m. in the church office. For more information, call 919-365-7979. The group will not meet during February. A new session will begin in March.
Bible studies• Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674 for more information.
• The Women’s Study Group at Zebulon United Methodist Church meets from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays. Call 919-269-9408.
• The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
• Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
• An adult singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email email@example.com.
Preschool registrations• Wendell Baptist Preschool is registering children ages 2-4 for its half-day preschool program. The church also offers a five-day prekindergarten program. Call 919-365-3103 for more information.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months to 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children all year round. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years. Call 919-269-6504.
Food ministries• Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6 to 6:45 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
• Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
• Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.