Divine Revelation Church in Bailey will host a gospel sing at 4 p.m. Sunday, March 30, at 6210 Main St., Bailey. Performers include Freddy Pace and Company, The Pilgrim Travelers, Grady Walston and Blessed and Voices of Faith. There is no admission charge, but a love offering will be taken.
Mount Carmel A.M.E. Church will celebrate its pastor, the Rev. Annette Joyner Moore, at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 30, at 12197 O’Neal St., Bailey. the Rev. Deother Melvin will speak.
Never miss a local story.
Lighthouse Gospel Music Association will present Shellum Cline and New Covenant at 7 p.m. Friday, April 11, at Eternal Life Fellowship Church, 4419 S. Smithfield Road, Knightdale. CAll 919-496-2188.
• Baptist Tabernacle Church will hold a barbecue chicken plate sale from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, April 11, at 1599 N.C. 231, Wendell. The cost is $8 and will include chicken, potatoes, slaw, bread and dessert. Eat in or takeout available.
• Knightdale United Methodist Church will host a chicken barbecue lunch and dinner from 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, April 25, at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. The cost is $8 per plate, which includes barbecue chicken, boiled potatoes, green beans, bread and dessert. Eat in or takeout. Call 919-266-2373 or visit KnightdaleUMC.net to order tickets.
Marriage enrichment seminar
St. Eugene’s Parish Hall will host a marriage enrichment seminar from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, April 12, at 608 Lions Club Road, Wendell. The cost is $10 per couple. Childcare will be provided. Call 919-341-7848 or email email@example.com.
A celebration of Belarussian Day will be held from 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, April 12, at Wakefield Central Baptist Church, 308 Proctor St., Zebulon. The celebration will include a yard sale and bazaar, with an auction at 5 p.m. Silent auctions and a bake sale will also be held. Three meals will also be available for purchase. Those interested in renting a 10 by 10 space for $25 should call 919-269-7197.
A church anniversary celebration will be held at 10:30 a.m. Sunday, April 13, at Calvary Faith Center, 4825 Rolesville Road, Wendell. The event is a joint celebration of a 25-year anniversary for Solid Rock Church and a 10-year anniversary for Calvary Faith Center. The two churches merged eight years ago. For more information visit CalvaryFaith.com.
• A grief support group meets the second and fourth Thursday of the month at Covenant Presbyterian Church, 125 S. Selma Road, Wendell. Meetings are at 7 p.m. in the church office. For more information, call 919-365-7979.
• Celebrate Recovery is a ministry program that helps its participants deal with emotional struggles. The group meets from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays at the Pine St. Fellowship Hall of Wendell Baptist Church, 302 N. Pine St. For more information, visitwww.CelebrateRecovery.com
• Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674 for more information.
• The Women’s Study Group at Zebulon United Methodist Church meets from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays. Call 919-269-9408.
• The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
• Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
• An adult singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Wendell Baptist Preschool is registering children ages 2-4 for its half-day preschool program. The church also offers a five-day prekindergarten program. Call 919-365-3103 for more information.
• Knightdale Baptist Preschool offers a half-day preschool program from 8:55 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call 919-266-2288.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months to 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email@example.com
• Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children all year round. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years. Call 919-269-6504.
• Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6 to 6:45 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
• Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
• Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.