Lighthouse Gospel Music Association will present Shellum Cline and New Covenant at 7 p.m. Friday, April 11, at Eternal Life Fellowship Church, 4419 S. Smithfield Road, Knightdale. Call 919-496-2188.
Plate sales• Baptist Tabernacle Church will hold a barbecue chicken plate sale from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, April 11, at 1599 N.C. 231, Wendell. The cost is $8 and will include chicken, potatoes, slaw, bread and dessert. Eat in or takeout available.
• Pearces Baptist Church will hold a hot dog fundraiser from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, April 12, at 4688 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 for more information.
• Knightdale United Methodist Church will host a chicken barbecue lunch and dinner from 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, April 25, at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. The cost is $8 per plate, which includes barbecue chicken, boiled potatoes, green beans, bread and dessert. Eat in or takeout. Call 919-266-2373 or visit KnightdaleUMC.net to order tickets.
Marriage enrichment seminar
St. Eugene’s Parish Hall will host a marriage enrichment seminar from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, April 12, at 608 Lions Club Road, Wendell. The cost is $10 per couple. Childcare will be provided. Call 919-341-7848 or email email@example.com.
Women’s Fellowship Conference
First Baptist Church of Zebulon will host its fifth annual Women’s Fellowship Conference from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, April 12, at 304 E. Barbee Ave., Zebulon. The event is free and will feature the Rev. Velma Geenlee. A breakfast program and registration will run from 8 to 9:45 a.m., with spiritual workshops and a closing service from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 919-395-3329 for vending table information.
A celebration of Belarussian Day will be held from 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, April 12, at Wakefield Central Baptist Church, 308 Proctor St., Zebulon. The celebration will include a yard sale and bazaar, with an auction at 5 p.m. Silent auctions and a bake sale will also be held. Three meals will also be available for purchase. Those interested in renting a 10 by 10 space for $25 should call 919-269-7197.
A church anniversary celebration will be held at 10:30 a.m. Sunday, April 13, at Calvary Faith Center, 4825 Rolesville Road, Wendell. The event is a joint celebration of a 25-year anniversary for Solid Rock Church and a 10-year anniversary for Calvary Faith Center. The two churches merged eight years ago. For more information visit CalvaryFaith.com.
The Red Hill United Church of Christ’s missions department will hold a “Free Fellowship” event at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 31, at 10142 Buffalo Road, Clayton. Free lunch will be served.
Support groups• A grief support group meets the second and fourth Thursday of the month at Covenant Presbyterian Church, 125 S. Selma Road, Wendell. Meetings are at 7 p.m. in the church office. For more information, call 919-365-7979.
• Celebrate Recovery is a ministry program that helps its participants deal with emotional struggles. The group meets from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays at the Pine St. Fellowship Hall of Wendell Baptist Church, 302 N. Pine St. For more information, visit www.CelebrateRecovery.com.
Bible studies• Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674 for more information.
• The Women’s Study Group at Zebulon United Methodist Church meets from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays. Call 919-269-9408.
• The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
• Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
• An adult singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preschool registrations• Wendell Baptist Preschool is registering children ages 2-4 for its half-day preschool program. The church also offers a five-day prekindergarten program. Call 919-365-3103 for more information.
• Knightdale Baptist Preschool offers a half-day preschool program from 8:55 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call 919-266-2288.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months to 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email email@example.com.
• Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children all year round. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years. Call 919-269-6504.
Food ministries• Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6 to 6:45 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
• Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
• Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.